Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween...

Well Halloween came and went...
Chris had his bowl of candy out and some decorations...

I worked... and Chris patiently waited for me to get here afterwards.. he told me I took a long time today :( I needed a nap so when I got home, I took one for a couple hours but then Chris was bored at the hospital...

I brought him and Jeanie Starbucks... she was meeting me at the hospital to visit Chris....

I found out that he had some visitors .... Marc Kollar... he is on the Waxmonsky side (but from Grandma Phyllis Kollar's side.. he is actually Grandma Phyllis's brother Ted's son) So he would be Chris's cousin basically... (Aunt Ro's nephew) He is A Knight (Knights of Columbus)... and Chris was happy to see him
Also, the priest came back to see Chris.. I have to find out his name .. ooops
He is going to be bringing some scriptures
He had his blue chemo yesterday and will have another one today (Saturday)
I have to get you all a picture of that... its the 15 min chemo he gets on Days 1 2 and 3...
The other chemo runs for 24 hours for every day through tonight... (3 days)
He was pretty excited that the chemo was blue

Sharon came back to visit him and his occupational therapist for the finger came to see him and it turns out they went to high school together in Clifton

He had Isabel for a few nights as his nurse.. she is very cool... makes things as good as possible around here for him... I dont spend as much time getting to know the day nurses.. well, not yet... because i am often at work
Today we have kathy and she is really nice

I am going to go home and cat nap... see Rex and shower.. and come back here because Grandma Peters and Aunt Cathy are coming to visit around lunch time

Tomorrow, we have more visitors... Chris is excited... he took a walk with a tech yesterday so he is moving around a little more... he is eating a little bit more.. doesnt want to lose any more weight than he has to...

I think thats all I have for now

xoxoxox Jenn

No comments: