Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Chris's Brother Lew, Jen, Jeanie, Matt Visit...Aug 9th









Chris is feeling a lil blah still.. but rests up and is excited for the day of their visit... Chris has not seen his brother Lew in about 2 years ... and will be meeting his girlfriend Jen for the first time. Chris, Lew, and Matt havent been together in a very long time. And, I am excited to finally meet Lew and Jen. I had originally planned on having all week to plan for this visir/BBQ... but being in the hospital unexpectedly during the week (tues, wed, thurs) set me back... so ....
I run around getting last minute stuff... Burgers, dogs, making slow cooked pork, making salads: cole slaw, salads, blueberry cobbler, and other snacks are on board...
We have soooo much fun... I love Chris' brothers.. My parents love them too.. Jen is sooo sweet and we are so sad that they live in Florida... Matt is an hour away in north Jersey so we will see him more, I hope... my best friend Jeanie also came by to join in the fun and meet Chris' brothers... as well as my brother's friends Andrew, Rob, Chris L... and some others.. it was a fun day
I am attaching some pics... Chris and his brothers had fun posing for some brother photos... then there is Lew and I... and a pic of some internet viewing fun...
We are thankful Chris's timeline of chemo and hospitalizations allowed for a smooth home visit and day with brothers and Jen... we cannot wait to see them all again

No comments: